Subject: re: Programms
From: [email-masked] (Heiner Amthauer)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1993 10:47:24 +0200

There's an other easy way to find programms on aminet. Join IRC (bye typing
'irc' :) and ask mama about the files (e.g. /msg mama find amos). She will tell
ya the dir. with dcc you can also get files from mama 
(e.g. /msg mama get lturbo16.lha  <RET> /dcc get mama lturbo16.lha). Files
displayed by mama can normaly found on ftp.luth.se . Otherwise she will tell
ya where to find it. Btw. mama does not find Curiosity. For more help do
/help on irc.

greetings

------------------------------------------------------------   
  Heiner Amthauer  email: [email-masked]
                                                   /
     __  /    /          __  /                    / ___  /
    /   /    /    /     /   /     ___/   /   /   /     /
   /   /    /    /     /   /     /      /   /   /    / 
  /   /   ____  __/   /   /     /      /   /   /   /
_____/       __/    _____/   __/    ______/ __/  ______/

  IRC: IceMc  (RaytraceMan)
------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Geoff - sorry had no time to look for the interface, yet.